- Merino wool: Soft and comfortable!
- Silk: Shiny and silky smooth.
- Zephyr: A wool and silk blend.
- Cotton: Cool, light and economical.
- Tencel: A soft, shimmery and economical
- alternative to silk.
- Bambu: A new, yet natural fiber produced
- from Bamboo plants. No pesticides or
- chemicals, 100% antimicrobial. Soft as
Choose your favorite colors from color sample cards or from internet sites to which I can refer you. You might even consider a “white on white.”
- Any width up to 60″ and any length:
- Typical sizes: 18″-24″ width or 45″-60″ wide, by 80″ length.
Choose between coordinating atarot or a machine-embroidered atarah with the Tallit b’rachah or customized with your Hebrew name or a favorite quotation.
Each tallit comes with a choice of a beautiful crocheted, knitted or woven kippah as well as a woven bag.